- Designed and evaluation of control gauges / checking fixtures
- Gauges statistical tools
- Experienced with ISO TS 16949 / IATF requirements and APQP
- Experienced managing suppliers
- It will be valuable the new contacts he/she could provide regarding gauge suppliers either in Spain or abroad.
- Used to work in a very dynamic environment and capable of supporting pressure
- Availability to travel in a frequent basis
- At least 2 years of experience developing and launching gauges and or checking fixtures for automotive parts.
- Fluent English
- Team work (as a team member or leading them)
- Person with good communication and negotiation skills, initiative, sense of urgency and accountability.
What do we have to offer?
As a Guardian company, we are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website: