Click column header to sort
- Financial and analytical accounting
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheets and financial statements
- Reporting to the office in USA and internally
- Management control, analysis of income and expenses and risk control
- Taxation and presentation of taxes
- relationship with external and internal auditors
SRG Global Inc. has an opening for a Molding Supervisor at our Portageville, MO facility.
Job Summary: We are seeking a strong individual with the right virtue and talent to join our team. The purpose of this role is to provide leadership in the Molding Department.
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, and maintain accepted housekeeping
- Direct and supervise Team Members and establish work priorities
- Establish leadership for the shift, and institute the control to make a cost-effective, quality product, which meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Keep efficiencies up to an acceptable level
- Coordinate efforts with other shifts, and initiate and direct continuous improvement programs, establish and maintain a positive employee relations climate
- Lead lean manufacturing
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and of company assets.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety guidelines and all Company guidelines and policies
- Ensure that manufacturing job operations maintain or improve product quality
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Read and follow instruction sheets
- Move trailers to required locations around company grounds
- Transport product between company plants in box truck
- Backup tug driver
- Store product on shelves
- Cycle count
- Maintain good housekeeping
- All other duties assigned by supervisor
- Must walk, bend, stoop and stand at different times during shift
- Must read well and comprehend written instruction sheets
- Must write well to record production records
- Must comply to our MBM Guiding Principles
The Molding Tooling Launch Engineer will be responsible for advancing quality planning techniques, development strategy, and knowledge transfer during the mold, tool and development process while having a passion for customer focus and creating value through continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self- motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the organization in a competitive atmosphere. Working and effectively leading flawless launch and interfacing with cross-functional teams at corporate and plant levels is crucial for success.
- Organize and develop the flawless launch process
- Accountable for customer focus at all levels of the development process for customer working relationships and seek feedback / challenges to drive profitable actions and value creation.
- Develop a flawless launch dashboard to identify weaknesses and implement continuous improvement
- Approve and ensure Mold Flow analysis meets the checklist criteria
- Complete process workbook including all launch studies and checklist at tooling trials and ADC signoff trials.
- Set the injection mold process to meet all testing, dimensional requirements, quoted cycle times, yields and tonnage requirements.
- Will hold himself/herself and others accountable for execution of required development outputs.
- Embrace change and lead standardization and best practice implementations with engineering, tooling, gauge engineering, program management, launch coordinators, and others to develop seamless product or process development.
- Responsible for following all environmental policies, procedures, work instructions and requirements applicable to his or her work, including the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management all environmental concerns related to work being carried out, as well as, all incidents, which present a hazard to people, production, or the environment.
- Participate in PFEMA training and best practice meetings
- Passion for team work and or “One Team”.
- Primary single source contact for all engineering issues associated with each program that you are assigned.
- Provide engineering feasibility and propose concepts to our customer during the theme and product development stage.
- Lead Program Development Team (PDT) meetings regarding their specific commodity.
- Lead PDT reporting to management and customer, including, but not limited to, peer-reviews, craftsmanship, quality improvements, manufacturing and sales.
- Utilize engineering disciplines (FMA, DFMEA, QFD, DVPR, APQP, PPAP etc.) and prepare necessary documentation.
- Prepare/edit Engineering Product Specs, Participate in Test Equipment design, oversee product testing, validation, redesign if required and final production sign-off.
- Provide engineering support during product launch at our facility and the customer’s facility
- Ensure the new product is designed and engineered to achieve targeted quality and productivity levels.
- Occasional travel to out-of-state manufacturing facilities
- Meet and understand all Program Timing requirements and all customer deliverables.
- Utilize strong customer service skills when interfacing with customers.
- Direct and approved any assembly drawing changes
- Take a leadership role in identifying root cause of problems found, develop solutions and implement changes for problems as they arise from prototype to production builds.
- Identify special build requirements and obtain parts necessary for build and/or retrofit.
- Manage supply base for subassemblies and incoming material to ensure launch quality and timing dates are meet
Purpose: The Quality Engineer will plan, organize and coordinate all the plant’s quality activities and will be responsible for programs relative to the assigned plant to ensure implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives. This position will report to the Quality Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Train quality inspectors, developing their product knowledge and improving their work duties on their respective shifts
- Work with quality department and plant SPC facilitator to help implement and develop statistical methods of process control and improvement ensuring the processes are intact and procedures are followed daily
- Final decision maker regarding quality standards to production floor
- Read blueprints, specifications and control plans to ensure that specifications, standard processes and operations are being maintained and that due care in the manufacture of the product is being maintained
- Audit quality system insuring adherence to Quality Manual procedures
- Evaluate causes of scrap and work toward the elimination of such defects
- Lead and direct associates on quality standards
- Develop and implement new and/or improved quality systems and/or procedures
- Develop timelines for new product launch and readiness
- Schedule and attend meetings to review prints, monitor tool/assembly equipment progress and build prototypes
- Interface with customers regarding program launches and continuation of manufacture of quality parts
- Monitor gauge progress. Verify certification, layout parts and capability studies and final PPAP submission
- Designed and evaluation of control gauges / checking fixtures
- Gauges statistical tools
- Experienced with ISO TS 16949 / IATF requirements and APQP
- Experienced managing suppliers
- It will be valuable the new contacts he/she could provide regarding gauge suppliers either in Spain or abroad.
- Used to work in a very dynamic environment and capable of supporting pressure
- Availability to travel in a frequent basis
SRG Global Inc. has an opening for a Rack Repairer at our Portageville, MO facility.
Job Summary: We are seeking a strong individual with the right virtue and talent to join our team. Rack Repairer is responsible for maintaining the quality of the plating racks
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, and maintain accepted housekeeping standards.
- Visually inspects plating racks appearance for quality.
- Gages racking contacts using rack master to ensure alignment.
- Manually adjusts contacts and nuts using hands and tools.
- Responsible for determining if racks are ineffective.
- Coordinates with the Rack Shop to send out bad plating racks and bring new plating racks in.
- Tracks and keeps record of maintenance completed to racks.
- Occasionally assists in the loading and unloading of the plating line.
- Works under direct supervision and in accordance with instructions and techniques.
Purpose:Provide leadership and support in the Assembly Department.
Major Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Observe & comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Ensure quality of product leaving the department
- Perform quality check at each work cell and address quality concerns back to the source
- Conduct job-specific training and documentation
- Assure work cells are set-up in compliance with layered audit requirements (including assuring work instructions, ABC Zone part / picture, pack formulas, Quality Key Points, defect matrix are present)
- Verify machine set up/first part approvals
- Gage product to ensure dimensionally correct
- Ensure timely break relief and adherence to break schedules
- Review scrap on review racks and ensure operators are following scrap procedures
- Enter all scrap data for the area and maintain and improve on 5S in area
- Perform service part packaging responsibilities as required
- Daily Cycle Counting/Label Reconciliation
- Review and Improve upon SWIE and operator quality instructions
- Assist with material handling/movement, product inventory, scrap removal, and other duties as required
- Perform audits and make labels for the area and complete label reconciliation sheet
Purpose: Provide leadership and assure the plating operations for products are to quality standards and procedures for the assigned shift.
Major Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide manufacturing leadership direction to safety, production, and quality issues for the shift
- Direct and supervise employees and establish work priorities
- Coordinate efforts with other shifts and initiate and direct continuous improvement programs
- Assure prescribed operations, processes, and operational sequences are followed
- Motivate and train employees toward higher efficiency and skill levels
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, maintain accepted housekeeping standards and maintain 5 S disciples above, on, around, and below the plating line
- Carry out weekly and monthly plating tanks’ maintenance, including the dumping, cleaning and preparation of the process baths as required
- Assure all the auxiliary plating equipment is in operating condition
- Maintain the preventative maintenance schedule for all the auxiliary plating equipment such as filters, regeneration stations and evaporation units
- Perform daily and weekly plating line equipment inspection
- Assist in the start-up and shut down of the plating line
SRG Global Inc. has an opening for a Fabrication Technician at our Portageville, MO facility.
Job Summary: We are seeking a strong individual with the right virtue and talent to join our team. The Rack Shop designs, builds and validates a variety of custom built plate and paint racks, internal conveyance carts and a multitude of other product mixes. The fabrication of each of these products requires a unique skill set detailed out within the Essential Job Functions.
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, and maintain accepted housekeeping standards
- Ability to understand GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Ability to read print(s), understand tolerancing and fabricate to specifications.
- Ability to read a tape measure to an accuracy of 1/32”.
- Ability to provide a structural weld.
- Ability to safely operate a variety of fabrication equipment: Chop saw, handsaw, drill press, sandblaster, punches, shear, ovens, welders, painting, etc.
- Skilled in validating and calibrating finished products.
- North America (NA) Financial Reporting
- Optimize financial reporting using a variety of tools including Cognos, PowerBI, Excel and others.
- Cost of Quality reporting: Monthly reporting, daily tracking
- Regional Financial Dashboard
- NA Metrics File
- Customer Profitability
- Working Capital: Absolute value, Days on Hand
- Assist in developing long term standardized processes across the North America region including the regional level and at the plant level. Includes standard reporting, processes and methodologies.
- M&R Tool
- Sales Forecasting
- Payroll Reporting: Overtime, labor efficiency, Full Time Equivalence
- Product Mix Analysis
- “Database” forecast information to be able to complete accurate and efficient variance analysis.
- Pricing Tools & Controls
- Assist in development and automation of forecasting tools including the Long Range Plan and Annual operating Plan
- Assist in Ad Hoc reporting to support the region
- Support the Advanced Development Center (ADC) financially including month end close, Annual Operating Plan development, capital requests, account reconciliations and general capability support
- Work with team to ensure program launch (and tool move) activities are executed in accordance with committed product requirements
- Ensure Executional Excellence of all ADC Development deliverables and monitor all report status of each tool
- Support the prototype and pilot product builds during the ADC development cycle
- Provide “voice of the customer” feedback during the preproduction builds and clearly link these to ADC operator work instructions and inspection standards
- Assist Engineering and Quality to identify, escalate and resolve issues that may impede DV, Appearance and dimensional performance approval
- Work with cross-functional teams to communicate all program open issues as they relate to ADC development
- Maintain Sales Forecasting System which is used by several functions as a strategic planning tool. The Sales Forecasting System contains the definition of products that are and will be sold by SRG Global, forecasted revenue, volume and price.
- Focus on Data Integrity to ensure accuracy of forecast and product definition
- Perform analyses based on the data contained in the Sales Forecasting System
- Support mid-term (2-3 years) and long-term (5 years+) business planning process
- Develop and implement best practices
- Support definition of product to be targeted by Commercial Team
- Work with Cross Functional team, extensive work with Commercial Team
- Perform regular maintenance on data including monthly procedures
- Training of system to new hires
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- In-depth research of competitors
- Perform analyses to determine impact of strategic decisions on the industry and SRG Global
- Coordinate information with global team
- Communicate information to global organization
- Industry and Company SWOT analysis
- Maintain market intelligence tool to support global strategy
- Educate employees on available information
- Identify and communicate relevant industry and competitor news
- Market Conditions and Exposure Analyses, specifically for light vehicles in multiple regions
- Engage with external advisory services
- Data driven analyses, identify key takeaways for organization
- Other projects and assignments as identified
- Participate in the development of quotes, and tooling technical requirements, and supplier selection.
- Actively work with the Product Design group during the design for manufacturing process, capturing the voice of the customer as in the manufacture, and customer needs.
- Will coordinate with Moldlfow Analyst, and Process Engineers within the department.
- Lead Tooling program through the full industrialization of injection molds in a timely and efficient manner including completion of all deliverables.
- Can recognize and anticipate the roadblocks that will affect a successful launch. Quick and decisive decisions through cross functional team, data, engineering tools, and knowledge.
- Anticipate customer expectations, requirements, and specifications in advance. Be the Voice of Customer.
- Take a leadership role in identifying root cause of problems found, develop solutions and implement changes for problems as they arise with a sense of urgency.
- Drive suppliers to meet required standards, dimensional specifications, processing capability and support design at plant.
- Ensure standards are implemented through lessons learned.
- Ensure Tooling support is provided at the facility’s as appropriate.
- Have the presence and relationship to always hold the suppliers, cross functional team, along with and external customers accountable.
The Industrial Engineer focuses on driving process and capability improvement to deliver results and achieve the goals. This role also plays an important role in leading and supporting cross functional teams though the preparation, execution, and follow up of continuous improvement projects. The IE will help to implement change management principles at all levels of the organization, through coaching and engaging employees. In order to sustain results, this position will need to implement and train different functions on new tools (ex: standard work, TPM tools, data analysis) and ensure employee capability is being built. The IE will support the Department & Value Stream Managers through participation in Daily Management System, problem solving initiatives, data analysis, metric reporting, and effective loss elimination.
Major Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Identify areas of process improvement, efficiencies, capacities, & take appropriate action
- Responsible for maintaining the project budget & timeline
- Develop work design for new & existing cells
- Collaborate with packaging design to create packaging solutions for material flow as well as space constraints.
- Coaches and enforces plant safety policy and safe work methods
- Coaches and enforces correct use of the Engineering Change system
- Implement & train different functions on new tools (standard work, TPM, data analysis, VSM, etc.)
- 5s Disciplines
To advance the vision of the business unit by leading, coaching, and developing the Production Team across 3 shifts in order to maximize their value and overall contribution.
- Direct supervision of BU Production Team that includes Hourly Personnel, Shift Supervisors, and Manufacturing Engineers. Manage personnel performance
- Lead production team to develop and improve KPI’s, develop process standardization, improve team chemistry, shift transfer and communications, and overall production performance.
- Drive continuous communication efforts via email, phone, text, and face to face (individual and shift communications) with an expectation for the team to follow up with a sense of urgency
- Coach, develop, and track training initiatives for team members by auditing their abilities and coaching performance. Participate in daily shift and business team meetings.
- Experience with JIT production tools including: Value Stream Mapping, lead-time reduction, set-up time reduction, process flow improvement, small lot production, heijunka, and kanban.
- Ensure adequate coverage for production team (overtime, vacation, sick days, etc.) with fairness, efficiency and fiscal responsibility.
- Has a vision and exemplifies behaviors that are in line with Market Based Management and Guiding Principles.
- Lead by positive example; teach, coach & manage all production plating shift personnel, show a work ethic, commitment and positive attitude second to none.
- Teach, demand and enforce impeccable housekeeping and quality of work – Hold individuals accountable for performance. Never accept status quo.
- Observe and comply with all federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations associated with this role and responsibility.
- Learn and adapt quickly to changing business conditions / needs.
- Succession Planning – Create career development plans to further improve the team.
- Realizes that knowledge (especially tribal knowledge) isn’t as important as good leadership and problem solving.
- Consistently provide timely performance feedback to direct reports.
The Business Unit Manager has full authority and accountability for the revenues, costs, and profits of a customer centric operating unit within the organization. He/she will accomplish objectives by working with their direct reports and partnering with the plant support teams to reduce waste throughout their value streams. The value streams consist of Injection Molding, Painting, Plating, and Assembly operations for automotive decorative trim components. This role reports directly to the Plant Manager to ensure they have the appropriate decisions rights to influence change.
- Develop and execute strategies for customer specific KPIs that ensure safety, quality, delivery and cost reduction initiatives for the respective business unit while leveraging data to drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Drive productivity results through efficiency gains balancing capacity to demand while managing direct labor efficiency.
Value Stream Focus
- Develop and manage business unit operating budget; ensure achievement of financial objectives
- Establish, improve, and sustain KPI performance; leverage data to prioritize actions and drive continuous improvement
- Identify and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Champion a high commitment and performance culture by actively communicating Market Based Management (MBM) vision mission and values – anchored in MBM’s Guiding Principles.
- Drive environmental excellence and comply with all laws
- Recruit, manage and continuously develop the business unit leadership team including engineering, quality, and other support staff to achieve departmental and plant objectives
- Interpret and enforce company policies rules and safety regulations and quality methods to supervisors and employees
- Analyze and resolve work related issues/problems/complaints and/or assist production supervisors in solving work related issues/problems/complaints
- Plans and aligns; plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Communicate effectively; develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Instills trust; gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty integrity and authenticity
- Build effective teams and drive engagement; build strong teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals; creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization win
- Drives result; consistently achieve results even under tough circumstances
- Ensures accountability; holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Interpersonal Savvy; relates comfortably and builds relationships with people across levels functions culture and geography
- Decision Quality; makes sound decisions even in the absence of complete information
Major Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor and track material quality by performing Moisture Analysis and Melt Index testing
- Coordinate material unload into material silos
- Manage resin inventory system
- Manage repellitized resin and Material Blending System
- Coordinate any material feel system repairs and troubleshooting with Maintenance
- PM Material Feed System
- Ensure accurate labeling and scanning of all in-process resin within department
- Monitor and utilize KANBAN system to identify materials needed
- Stage materials to ensure no disruption of production flow; stage materials for on-coming shift
- Monitor inventory levels and provide constant communication with pole barn.
- Responsible for quarantine procedures and practices
- Practice 5-S and workplace organization functions to ensure area is clean and safe
- Practice safe work behaviors, complying with all safety rules and guidelines
- Responsible for all other jobs as assigned
To aid in the production and/or assembly of molded plastic parts within established production rates.
Major Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor quality of parts by performing standardized inspection and following all standardized work instructions
- Operate various machines as needed
- To observe & comply with all safety policies & procedures
- Perform assembly of scheduled parts within established production rates
- Perform loading and unloading
- Proper handling of finished and unfinished parts, ensure proper labeling and scrap reporting